- Please speak in comprehensive/readable English. Majority of the site's users are English speakers, so it'd be much appreciated if you typed in said language. If you wish to speak in another language with someone - please take it to private chat.
- No foul language or inappropriate content. This site is family friendly as there are a large number of young people on here.
- Do not discuss politics in either the chat box, or on our forums. This is an art-related website. If you wish to discuss politics, or any related topics, please do so through Private Message. You are free to talk about slightly off-topic things in the Chat Box, but please keep it appropriate for all users.
- Do not post screamers or pornography.
- If you are to post gory art, please put it in a spoiler and give notice of what it is.
- Be respectful of others.
- Accept criticism from others and make sure to give constructive criticism/feedback. Non constructive-criticism (e.g."Your artwork is weird, your colors are bland and your poses are boring") is unacceptable. If you are giving criticism, it must be constructive criticism (e.g. Hm, your colors seem to be a bit on the bland side, I would recommend coloring picking if you're having trouble with coloring, etc.) We do not tolerate people who call people's artwork "bad". The whole point of this community is to help each other improve positively and boost self esteem for creating amazing art, regardless of skill level. Warnings will be given depending on the severity of such feedback. You can read more about this here.
- Do not post traced or stolen art. As in, taking other people's art and claiming that you drew it yourself. If you trace for the purpose of learning something and post it here - credit the original artist/source.
- Do not spam.
- DDoS and Death threats will get you banned instantly.
- Do not argue back at staff (Arbiters). We don't want drama here.
Using other people's art
Please ask for permission before you go around using other people's art for your own purposes (like say if you made a meme out of it or wished to use it in some way like to sell it for your own profit). It's just courtesy and good manners to do so. It would under the line of art theft if this occurs, and it's not cool.
If you see someone else not following the rules, please PM an arbiter and they shall deal with the situation accordingly.
- Please post at least 2 or more pieces of artwork for each rank-up attempt. - Rank-ups may only submitted once every two weeks (14 days). - If you used references/guides to create your artwork, please submit links/images to such in a spoiler underneath the work itself. This is so we can guarantee you didn't copy/trace and judge you fairly based on your own artistic ability.
- Please be patient! The arbiters have lives to live too :'3 We'll get to your thread as soon as humanely possible~
- You may comment on other people's rank-up threads. However, giving your own judgement as to what rank you think they'll become is not allowed. It gives false hope to what the arbiters would end up judging at a later time.
The respective ranks of each member shouldn't be taken seriously as you being better than someone just because you're a higher rank. It's more like a mark of improvement/progress as you draw more and step out of your comfort zone and get better at drawing as a whole. Mm, just don't view it as a mark of being superior to someone else. We all learn at our own pace, and there's a lot of factors that go into rank designation to begin with.