Main Forum

Artwork

3 replies
Bunnies:
Hi! I found this through some people, and just wanted to see where I'd end up in ranking. I don't do a whole lot of backgrounds, and mainly do traditional art, but here they are: (Also..for the ballerina one, I know that the horizon line isn't straight and honestly it upsets me, but I was unable to find something that had a straight edge)
Attached Images
Posted Oct 14, 17 · OP · Last edited Oct 29, 17
Bunnies:
+2
OMG hi khristy! :-d

Also is that me i see? ;o
uFRf2Ll.png
Posted Oct 14, 17
Bunnies:
Hi and yeah xD
Posted Oct 14, 17 · OP
cy_ tag
Master of Sketch
Bunnies:
+620
Heyo~
We've decided to place you in Class C - grats yo
We liked the variety of poses yer characters have :3 and you have a good sense of anatomy too...but you gotta draw dudes too if you wanna cover the spectrum X'D
You're doing pretty well though, considering. Here's a couple drawovers I did to fix some anatomy things:
3f296de72f69cbc5b2afae6484627c0f.png
I wasn't sure what you were trying to do with the middle one so I just drew the legs in regular walking position. One thing you gotta consider in yer pieces is the placement of the spine under the head - leave space for the jaw~ Also, curve the spine a bit more to accommodate for the ribcage and motions. Legs...well, walking is basically the act of catching yourself as you're falling to the ground. It's a sense of balance you gotta maintain no matter the position you're in. Focus more on the leg that's holding the gravity of the person in place or making use of it to move forward. Not entirely sure how to english that so hopefully that made sense X'D

Good luck!
Here's my two cents and a wall of text to go with it :3
Posted Nov 8, 17
NoticeNotices