Main Forum

Hello!

3 replies
Bunnies:
+1
3933643.jpg

Hey! I'm Steph, but I go by Mel online (it stands for Melontropica.) This is just one example of my art. It's my first attempt at digital art. If not for my infinite laziness at the moment, I would have submitted a plethora of my real hand sketches with pencil. But this will do for now!
tt11505418fltt.gif
Posted Jun 7, 17 · OP
Bunneh
List
Undo
cy_ tag
Master of Sketch
Bunnies:
+620
Yo~ Would help if you showed us your traditional drawings too :3 It's mostly just so we can have a better overall gauge of your ability.
Here's my two cents and a wall of text to go with it :3
Posted Jun 8, 17
Bunnies:
+1
Hey! Here is some of my excellent Class E material as you requested. These are some traditional headshots I drew recently. To top it off, they are void of all hands. Thank you for reading this!
unnamed_zpsuec4tkph.jpg
unnamed%201_zpsfacrf5h8.jpg
tt11505418fltt.gif
Posted Jun 11, 17 · OP · Last edited Jun 11, 17
Bunnies:
+158
Hello and welcome to Class D! You have a good basic understanding of upper anatomy. ^^

However, a lot of your drawings don't look too different from one another. Try switching up angles and maybe try drawing a full body, with the help of reference. Maybe also experiment with different backgrounds and how you place characters or things in those environments. Check out this thread here for more detail on what you can improve on.
2mnkdwk.jpg
yoJC2HeHjYp6VsA3XG.gif
Posted Jun 14, 17
Bunneh
List
Undo
NoticeNotices